[Project-ideas] Reg: GSoC 2012 Project Idea

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 04:18:31 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am copying the project-ideas list with your original email. Please
subscribe to the list and we can discuss over there. Although, given
that the formal window for student proposal submission is open, I'd
request that you use the Google Melange system to put a proposal in.

/sankarshan

<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog/>