[Project-ideas] My Introduction for GSoC 2012

Rishi Mukherjee thethunder666 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 07:23:10 PDT 2012

I am a student of computer science from WBUT, West Bengal, currently in 2nd
year. I have been programming in python since the last year. I have also
extensively solved algorithmic problems at www.spoj.pl, www.codechef.comand
projecteuler.net, all of them in python. I am interested in ankur bangla
because my father had introduced me to ankur bangla linux many years ago. I
am interested in open source and I also motivate my friends towards using
open source software. I have been using linux since many years. Since last
year I have been trying to contribute to open source, through programming
but could not succeed. This is my opportunity and I really do not want to
lose it. I am interested particularly in "an application UI testing
framework for validating translation completeness and quality". i think I
have got skills to complete the project on time.

Thank You.

Rishi Mukherjee