[Project-ideas] Query about a project idea

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 06:07:56 PDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 4:33 PM, Sampoorna Biswas
<sampoorna10074 at iiitd.ac.in> wrote:
> What I mean is, is it sufficient for the system to use an already developed
> MT system, or is developing a good MT system part of the project?

And, what I meant was that the input query wouldn't possibly be that
complex that existing MT systems will fail miserably. Input will
always have noise, the ability to make sense from that noise and
respond with an appropriate content set is what we are looking at.

And, the system developed/framework should be such that it would be
pluggable into existing content portals much in the manner say a
Disqus system is pluggable.

<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog/>