[Project-ideas] GSoC_12

akshat kumar singh akshatsince1993 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 00:59:48 PDT 2012

hello ! I am Akshat Kumar Singh,

It feels good that you have completed proposal selection :) , and i
think my proposal must have stand well and must have satisfied your
needs.
I don't think someone would be asking "did my proposal get
accepted",its feels crappy.I think they might be asking "how was my
proposal and did it satisfied?"

After all , final moment is about to come on 23rd, and even if i have
heard some bad comments over my proposal ,it was always fun to have
comments :) . and i don't think you have ranked me '52'th Proposal :)
on selection ranking, my proposal was not too bad.

i will surely be looking on 23rd to see my proposal listed in selected projects.

Best wishes to "Ankur group" and my competitors.
hoping for positive response.