[Project-ideas] GSoC Timeline.

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 18:38:43 PDT 2012

Our mentors seem to be receiving a lot of off-list emails exhorting
and urging them to provide immediate feedback on proposals. I'd
request that all students who have submitted proposals take a look at
the timeline available from
<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2012>

April 6: 19:00 UTC Student application deadline.
Interim Period: Mentoring organizations review and rank student
proposals; where necessary, mentoring organizations may request
further proposal detail from the student applicant.

There is enough time to turn in a proposal that is set up to succeed.
Focus on issues around completing the project and achieving the
objectives rather than getting selected.

<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog/>