[Anubad] [Take time to Read] Mozilla, L10n etc

Biraj Karmakar biraj at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 9 12:05:54 PDT 2014

HI Sankarshan,

Thanks for raising this point.

> I realized that the bn-IN community is at that inflection point where
> the new contributors are well placed to become leaders of the bn-IN
> L10n team and represent the locale across an increasing range for
> Mozilla products and content.

+1

> I notice that my name comes up as the 'team lead' at pages like
> <https://wiki.mozilla.org/India/task_force/l10n> At this stage, I do
> not think this is a fair representation and I would like to correct
> this.

Actually, last community meetup  I told this Ani because you are
senior respected member and we always need your guidance.So I request
to Ani that your name should be there.

> I request one of the existing Mozilla contributors to step up, and I
> do insist that you do. Please reply to this email. Also, make sure
> that folks at Mozilla's L10n Community roles know about this decision
> in the bn-IN group. Lastly, do please edit and update the pages.

But as you know, now a days I am following up l10n related everything
with mozilla. So you insisting to do, I would like to take this
responsibility. So I will edit and update the pages with some new
members information.

--
Thank You and Warm Regards

Biraj Karmakar