[Anubad] [Take time to Read] Mozilla, L10n etc

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 09:42:14 PDT 2014

I realized that the bn-IN community is at that inflection point where
the new contributors are well placed to become leaders of the bn-IN
L10n team and represent the locale across an increasing range for
Mozilla products and content.

I notice that my name comes up as the 'team lead' at pages like
<https://wiki.mozilla.org/India/task_force/l10n> At this stage, I do
not think this is a fair representation and I would like to correct
this.

I request one of the existing Mozilla contributors to step up, and I
do insist that you do. Please reply to this email. Also, make sure
that folks at Mozilla's L10n Community roles know about this decision
in the bn-IN group. Lastly, do please edit and update the pages.

<https://about.me/sankarshan.mukhopadhyay>