[Anubad] Proposed visit of Mozilla staff/L10n to India during Feb 2015

Sayak Sarkar sayak.bugsmith at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 09:36:36 PST 2014

Hi,

Thanks Sankarshan for providing a detailed list of top-level topics for
discussion. I went ahead and created an editable Google Document with all
the points that you have shared and also added a few myself. The document
can be found here: http://goo.gl/D83J1T.

It would be great if everyone can go through the document and make
modifications to it as per their thoughts. At the same time, we can further
continue the discussions around the points in this thread. I think if we
can brainstorm a bit more around identifying the broad broad issues that we
should discuss during the meetings, it would allow us to come out with very
productive results.

I would also be interested in Biraj's thoughts on these points and if he
has some more points that he might want to add to the discussions here.

Regards,
Sayak

Homepage: http://sayak.in
About Me:  http://about.me/sayak_sarkar