[Anubad] Procedure for addition of projects under Ankur India

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 02:29:40 PDT 2013

Sayak, thank you for (re)posting this to the list.

A little bit of context for the readers - Sayak had initially asked me
off-list about this. I believe we should discuss both the process and
the possibilities of his suggestion/proposal. I am thankful that he
took time and posted it on the list.

Almost all of our projects have been "inherited". In other words, I do
not have a specific plan/process in mind when considering including
new projects under the organization. From what I can see Sayak has
been a good steward of the projects he has been contributing to.

So, in effect, what would inclusion mean? I see it as us being able to
list the project under a wiki page with Sayak's name as the
coordinator. It also allows various members to contribute and follow
terminology and translation practices that are in place for the
organization. But, more importantly, I think we can socialize this a
bit.

>From Sayak's email it would seem that these possibilities align with
his expectations. However, I would like for others to discuss this so
that we can quickly figure out what to do. I am reasonably excited
about the possibility and promise that a process of inclusion would
bring.

/s

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>