[Anubad] bn-IN Firefox L10N Sprint

Biraj Karmakar biraj at fedoraproject.org
Sun Nov 3 23:18:15 PST 2013

Hello all,

Yay! this time Firefox Aurora 27 is coming in next cycle.Within 3 days we
have completed full translations in
http://mozilla.locamotion.org/bn_IN/and 4 days left also :D. More than
3100+ words have been submitted by us.

Finally dream comes true. We have completed it .............

Actually this time I have noticed in pootle GUI that on
http://mozilla.locamotion.org/bn_IN/firefox/ we can switch between "Files"
and "Goals".If you select "Goals", you will see the most important things
to translate.In order of
importancehttp://mozilla.locamotion.org/bn_IN/firefox/goals
we selected this for translation.But everything below "developer" does not
need to be translated(I think it is not needed for Firefox Aurora 27) .This
feature looks great to me.

That means, We have to just focused only on user1, user2, user3,
config1,user4,config2,install,
lang, other, platform .

In the whole event, we were just 6 participants in below.

   - Swarnava Sengupta / @h34v3ng0d/ swarnavasengupta at gmail.com

   - Biraj Karmakar /@birajkarmakar/brnet0 at gmail.com

   - কৌস্তভ সমাদ্দার/@koustavsuny/koustavsuny2009 at gmail.com

   - Dwaipayan

   - Sumantro Mukherjee/@SumantroMukherjee/saggy.zone at gmail.com

   - Sayak Sarkar / @sayak_sarkar / sayak.bugsmith

And the submission list from us is given below.

     Biraj - 1206

     Swarnava - 46

     Soumya   - 13

     Dwaipayan- 6

     Kaustavsuny -5.

You can check out the etherpad link also
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/bn-in-firefox-l10n-sprint and you can find all
the tweets <https://twitter.com/search?q=%23bnINFirefoxL10nSprint&src=hash>in
twitter for all updates.

This was really great event in my life and I have got great success also.

I would like to give special thanks to Jeff , Sankharshan and Runa.
P.S.: Please note that all translations have been done by enthusiastic
young community volunteers, and as such, we would like to keep everyone's
morales high. Please refrain from making any such comments which could hurt
the morales of team. If you have some feedback or would like to see things
done better, please shar your suggestions in the Suggestions section
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/bn-in-firefox-l10n-sprint

Thank You and Warm Regrads

Biraj Karmakar
*Mozilla Reps* from India