[Anubad] Firefox 23 (Aurora) translation sprint

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 05:30:33 PDT 2013

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 5:06 PM, Sayak Sarkar <sayak.bugsmith at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also, one issue that I've been facing on Pootle is that I'm only able to
> submit translations as suggestions to locamotion, but it seems that these
> suggestions have to be reviewed before being submitted. I have 102 pending
> suggestions waiting to be reviewed and submitted, but I don't seem to have
> the review/submission privileges.
>
> Are you aware of what's the proper procedure for the same?

Currently Biraj has the the rights to review and submit translations.
If the translation queue is backed up for that number of suggestions,
please write in to this list. I can check the current backlog tomorrow
(if Biraj doesn't get it them before me) and, push them through.

We would like everyone on Pootle to get through one round of peer
review before adding the "can submit" and "can overwrite" rights.

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>