[Anubad] Firefox 23 (Aurora) translation sprint

Sayak Sarkar sayak.bugsmith at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 04:36:25 PDT 2013

Hey Biraj,

This is a very promising initiative indeed. I would be happy to take part
in the translation sprint. Please do finalize a date and time for the same
and let us know.

Also, one issue that I've been facing on Pootle is that I'm only able to
submit translations as suggestions to locamotion, but it seems that these
suggestions have to be reviewed before being submitted. I have 102 pending
suggestions waiting to be reviewed and submitted, but I don't seem to have
the review/submission privileges.

Are you aware of what's the proper procedure for the same?

Regards,
Sayak

Homepage: http://sayak.in
About Me:  http://about.me/sayak_sarkar