[Anubad] A summary of the Translation Sprint

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 22:15:45 PST 2013

On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 5:23 PM, Runa Bhattacharjee
<arrbee.mailinglists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here it is:
> http://arrbee.wordpress.com/2012/12/31/translation-sprint-for-gaia/
>
> Biraj, Priyanka, Sayak, Samrat,
>
> It would be nice if you all could also jot down your thoughts about the
> sprint in your blog/G+/FB/media-of-your-choice.

So, what is the plan with regards to catching up and completing the
remaining work ? Another sprint or, are folks working and committing
on their own ?

As an aside, I noticed on the Mozilla lists an email from Arijita
about desiring to contribute to l10n of Mozilla products.

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>