[Anubad] ANN: https://www.mozilla.org/bn-IN/ is now available

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 00:37:11 PST 2013

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 2:03 PM, Saibal Ray <sray at redhat.com> wrote:
> Could you guys also consider the below point if applicable and/or you have
> not done yet:
> 1. How about uploading the localized version in various software download
> sites like: cnet.com

Fair point! How does that happen? As in, what are the steps involved?
The way I see it, this requirement (of making it available from
similar sites) needs to be part of a checklist; the actual build
uploaded and, thereafter a bit of social networking PR. But, the
knowledge of what it requires is important - that needs to be
discovered.

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>