[Anubad] Firefox for Android bn-IN localization

Biraj Karmakar biraj at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 15 10:53:41 PDT 2013

Swarnava,

Don't do it now.You can start remaining firefox os localization [1]. You
will be informed when firefox for android will be shifted in pootle server.
After localization of firefox os files you send it here.We will review and
push it on behalf you.

[1]http://hg.mozilla.org/gaia-l10n/bn-IN/archive/tip.zip