[Anubad] Firefox for Android bn-IN localization

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 06:54:20 PDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 7:06 PM, Swarnava Sengupta
<swarnavasengupta at gmail.com> wrote:
> I saw those link already and i tried to find those unlocalized file,
> but i cant understand which filw should i need to localize, if you
> show me one, i will understand properly after that. :)

*sigh*. Let's break this down.

[0] Do read the email (I had posted the link earlier in the email) from Runa
[1] Get in touch with Biraj and/or Sayak
[2] Figure out which files in the current release which are
untranslated (ie. the "unlocalized file you speak of)
[3] Select a file; let this list know; translate
[4] Runa can explain how the review will happen; I'm not too familiar.

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>