[Anubad] Fwd: Helping out with Firefox Aurora translations

Fri Apr 5 09:37:32 PDT 2013

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 8:48 PM, Sayak Sarkar <sayak.bugsmith at gmail.com>wrote:

> I suppose the best way to deal with this would be to refer to strings from
> the en-US locale, as it should usually contain the latest string updates.
> However, I'm yet unable to locate the en-US repository in hg.

You have to have a checked-out copy of the en-US source files:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla-aurora/

Make sure to run hg pull on this repository every time you start working.
All the comparisons are  to be done against this. Do not source from other
locales because they are generated manually by the translators, like
yourselves.

As of now I see 4 warnings in the current run:
https://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/compare?run=302394 . Make sure to clear
the warnings and errors as you go.

Also, since this is the first time you both are working on aurora, please
wait for a review before any kind of sign-off on the dashboard.

Runa