[Anubad] Helping out with Firefox Aurora translations

Tue Apr 2 01:53:43 PDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 2:10 PM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <
sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com> wrote:

> The discussions are intended to happen on this list. If you follow the
> list it should be easy to keep track of what is happening.

On that note, let me repeat here what I have already told Biraj.

https://l10n.mozilla.org/shipping/dashboard - This is the link to the
dashboard from where one can find the status of bn-IN fx-aurora. Click on
the 'C' for the comparison to check what needs to be updated. For instance:

https://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/compare?run=300706

contains the list of all the files that need to be removed from the
repository or added to it, and what entities within the files need to be
changed.

Please remember 2 very important things, which have served me well in the
past:

1. DO NOT remove any entity within a file that has been greyed out in the
dashboard. Only comment it, so that the content can be reused if necessary.
Sometimes an entity is renamed and the content is carried over. Watchout
for these.

2. ALWAYS KEEP A BACKUP of the files that you need to remove from the
repository. There have been times when a file has been renamed or parts of
it reused in other files.

Biraj, try to please keep the discussion on the list.

Runa