[Anubad] Helping out with Firefox Aurora translations

Biraj Karmakar biraj at fedoraproject.org
Fri Apr 5 06:55:33 PDT 2013

Hi all,

According to https://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/compare?run=300706 I have
got [1] aboutHealthReport.dtd file and I have to add this in bn-IN .But how
I get it's content.

Also,under aboutPrivateBrowsing.dtd I have got [2] .In what format I have
to add those i.e.
what would be the right part [3]

Now I am working on only obsolete strings.

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 2:23 PM, Runa Bhattacharjee <
arrbee.mailinglists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 2:10 PM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <
> sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > The discussions are intended to happen on this list. If you follow the
> > list it should be easy to keep track of what is happening.
> >

> On that note, let me repeat here what I have already told Biraj.
>
> https://l10n.mozilla.org/shipping/dashboard - This is the link to the
> dashboard from where one can find the status of bn-IN fx-aurora. Click on
> the 'C' for the comparison to check what needs to be updated. For instance:
>
> https://l10n.mozilla.org/dashboard/compare?run=300706
>
> contains the list of all the files that need to be removed from the
> repository or added to it, and what entities within the files need to be
> changed.
>
> Please remember 2 very important things, which have served me well in the
> past:
>
> 1. DO NOT remove any entity within a file that has been greyed out in the
> dashboard. Only comment it, so that the content can be reused if necessary.
> Sometimes an entity is renamed and the content is carried over. Watchout
> for these.
>
> 2. ALWAYS KEEP A BACKUP of the files that you need to remove from the
> repository. There have been times when a file has been renamed or parts of
> it reused in other files.
>
> Biraj, try to please keep the discussion on the list.
>
> Runa

*Thank You and Warm Regrads
Biraj Karmakar
Mozilla Reps from India