[Anubad] Greetings to all

Wed Sep 19 22:38:03 PDT 2012

On বুধবার 19 সেপ্টেম্বর 2012 05:33
, Anubhab Baksi wrote:

> I am Anubhab, a student of BTech, CSE; from Barasat, Kolkata. I am very much
>  eager to be a part of it. I have not done much translation works before,
> excepts some of the articles in Wikipedia (and its sister projects). My last
> work in this regard is to translate the main page of Bengali
> Wikijunior<http://bn.wikibooks.org/wiki/%E0%A6%89%E0%A6%87%E0%A6%95%E0%A6%BF%E0%A6%B6%E0%A7%88%E0%A6%B6%E0%A6%AC:%E0%A6%89%E0%A6%87%E0%A6%95%E0%A6%BF%E0%A6%B6%E0%A7%88%E0%A6%B6%E0%A6%AC>
>
>Please suggest me something to start with.

Hello Anubhab,

Welcome to Ankur India. Depending upon release schedules and availability of
volunteers, we are currently working on several projects including GNOME,
Fedora, Mozilla Thunderbird, KDE, Libreoffice. There are some other  assorted
projects that can be translated on various online translation platforms. If
you'd like to work on Mozilla Thunderbird, then you can coordinate with Biraj
(he has already replied to your mail) on which parts to translate. For the other
projects, let me know if you have any queries.

You can come to our IRC channel at #ankur.org.in.

cheers
Runa

--
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Runab