[Anubad] Self-Introduction: Name: Shamik Ray , Language : Bengali (india)

ayan ray ayan_ray4u at yahoo.co.in
Sat Mar 24 05:30:43 PDT 2012

Name: Shamik Ray

Location: Kolkata,India
Login: FAS user-name: raynaya
Language: Bengali(india)

Student status: 4th Year Computer Science Engineering from Netaji Subhash Engineering College

About Me: I am fedora user for the last 2 years and is quite comfotable in it. I completed my school education from Patha Bhavan High School. I wont say i am outstanding in Bengali but thanks to my schooling, i grew up reading various bengali literatures that have influenced me in my life and has created a love for the language.The motivation came a few months back when i was teaching my aunt to use computer and realised how important it was to have localised versions of Os and softwares.Previously i was never involved in any such projects so doesn't have any experience but i think with a little help from others i would be able to contribute to the project if given a chance. Lately i have become interested in FOSS projects and have made some contibution to wikipedia and is looking for new ways to contribute. Well thats it for now. Looking forward to hear back.

GPG KEYID: 171D851D

pub   2048R/171D851D 2012-03-24
Key fingerprint = 1116 9E4D 5030 3622 02FF  B07D 6052 EEE5 171D 851D
uid   Shamik Ray <ayan_ray4u at yahoo.co.in>
sub   2048R/C13E0C7E 2012-03-24

--
Thanks and Regards,