[Anubad] New Visual Keyboard for Bengali

Biraj Karmakar biraj at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 23 00:11:32 PDT 2012

Hi

I am Biraj Karmakar , currently a Second -year B.Tech (Computer
Science) student of Dr . B.C. Roy Engineering College,Durgapur.I would like to
participate in this year's Google Summer of Code program. I found the
idea of New Visual Keyboard for Bengali . I have read the project idea
as it was given on the
ideas page . Some points I did not get "The popular keyboard layouts
in use for Bengali follow a non-visual style of typing".Please tell me
 which programming language should preferably be used to implement
this . I know bengali as well as english. It'll be most helpful if you
could help me with identifying these doubts.I really want to take part
in GSoc 2012.

--
Thank You and Warm Regrads
Biraj Karmakar https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Biraj