[Anubad] Glossary Tool to index available strings

Arani Bhattacharya arani89 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 10:16:02 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am Arani Bhattacharya, currently a first-year M.Tech (Computer
Science) student of Indian Statistical Institute. I would like to
participate in this year's Google Summer of Code program. I found the
idea of creating a glossary tool to ensure consistent translation to
be interesting. I would be grateful if someone could kindly clarify my
doubts on this matter:

1) As pointed out, one of the major initial tasks is to study any
existing glossary, and analyze its working, advantages and
disadvantages. Could someone point me to some existing tool?

2) Which programming language should preferably be used to implement the tool?

Apart from the above technical issues, there is one other issue that I
would like to clarify:

1) Our institute has a 10-week window for pursuing internships. This
period ends on 24th July. This is about 25 days before the final
submission date given on Summer of Code's website. Is this likely to
create any problems?

Thank you for going through my doubts.

Arani