[Anubad] GSOC Internship 2012

Soumajit Pramanik soumajit.pramanik at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 09:13:01 PDT 2012

Sir/Madam,

                      I am Soumajit Pramanik, currently doing my M.Tech in
computer sc from Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata. I have been
informed by our teacher that you are participating in GSOC'2012 as a mentor
organization. I want to participate in GSOC under the mentorship of your
company. I have seen the list of projects offered by you. The topics are
pretty much new to me. I just have some basic ideas about bengali character
recognition using neural network. I do not know whether this will help or
not. Though I do not have much prior experience about the topics, I am very
much interested to learn and contribute.
                      I am mailing this to both of your mailing lists.
Shall I send my cv??

                                                      Soumajit Pramanik