[Anubad] [GSoC 2012] A translation editor for DTD resources, XML and HTML files

Sayak Sarkar sayak.bugsmith at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 22:52:43 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am a 2nd semester M.Sc.(Computer Applications) student at Symbiosis
Institute Of Computer Studies & Research, Pune. I am a regular FOSS
contributor and also do some Bengali translations for Mozilla and Wikimedia.

I liked the idea for the translation editor for DTD resources, XML and HTML
files by Mentor: Shreyank Gupta and am interested in working on it.

Can the Mentor or any of the other developers please give me some
information about what kind of technical knowledge is required for the same.

Awaiting your Reply,

Regards,
Sayak Sarkar

--