[Anubad] Request to join yum bengali translators on transifex

Wed Jan 18 01:02:07 PST 2012

On বুধবার 18 জানুয়ারি 2012 02:23 অপরাহ্ণ, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Rahul Ghose<hansum.rahul at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Thanks for the pointer!
>>
>> I saw the status on Shotwell. Even though I have never used it, I am
>> starting on Shotwell now. Thanks for the addition to the team... :)
>
> I'd suggest that you install and give Shotwell a quick spin, go through the
> existing help documentation a bit and also add a few photographs to test
> addition, uploads etc. This would be useful when you are translating the
> strings as you'll have familiarity and not end up considering the strings in
> isolation.

Welcome Rahul. Nothing better than having more hands at the deck. Also please
please go through the terminology references[1] before and while you translate
and also ping around to request for reviews. Most of these applications are part
of mainstream distributions and we need to maintain a certain level consistency
across them.

regards
Runa

[1] http://ankur.org.in/projects/terminology/