[Anubad] Request to join yum bengali translators on transifex

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 00:53:34 PST 2012

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Rahul Ghose <hansum.rahul at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the pointer!
>
> I saw the status on Shotwell. Even though I have never used it, I am
> starting on Shotwell now. Thanks for the addition to the team... :)

I'd suggest that you install and give Shotwell a quick spin, go
through the existing help documentation a bit and also add a few
photographs to test addition, uploads etc. This would be useful when
you are translating the strings as you'll have familiarity and not end
up considering the strings in isolation.

<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog/>