[Anubad] Request to join yum bengali translators on transifex

Rahul Ghose hansum.rahul at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 00:24:06 PST 2012

Hello (to  /sankarshan  and all),

I am not a translator. I am a developer. I am also an editor on the english
wikipedia <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Rahulghose>, wikibooks,
bengali wikipedia and wikictionary.

I am pursuing my post-grads from NIT Durgapur. Transifex attracted me
because of it's easy user interface. I am a bengali by birth and feel would
do good to help out on the yum translators project for bengali, especially
more since none of it has been done till now.

Apart from all that I am also learn music and write occasional poetry.

Thanks,
RahulG

NB:I would really love to begin my translation work here.