[Anubad] A summary of the Translation Sprint

Sayak Sarkar sayak.bugsmith at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 06:49:51 PST 2012

Hi,

On Dec 31, 2012 7:43 PM, "Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay" <
sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:08 PM, Sayak Sarkar <sayak.bugsmith at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > We should have more such sprints. Any ideas about the next sprint?
>
> Is there a project you have in mind?

I was thinking about completing the rest of the translation for Firefox OS
in another sprint.

Considering the amount of interest that was seen during the last sprint,
this can be turned into a monthly or bi-monthly affair which can be
extended to projects like GNOME and LibreOffice.

Would be nice to see what kind of outcome this can yield. If things go well
we can expect an increase in the translation stats as well as better
quality of translations because of the increased community interactions.

What do you think about this? Need to think about the downsides if any as
well.

Regards,
Sayak