[Anubad] Withdrawal of my proposal

Tue Apr 17 21:41:30 PDT 2012

On মঙ্গলবার 17 এপ্রিল 2012 11:42 অপরাহ্ণ, Arani Bhattacharya wrote:

> When I had applied for Google Summer of Code, I thought that I would be free
> for the entire summer. That is no longer true since I have got and accepted
> an internship offer from Texas Instruments. I would not like to waste one
> slot by holding on to my application. Therefore, I am withdrawing my
> application from Google Summer of Code. I am grateful to the community for
> their support while drafting the application. In case some other student is
> selected for this project, I will try my best to help him/her. If no one is
> selected for this project, I will try my best to still implement it in my
> free time this summer.

Arani,

Thank you for letting us know. Your proposal was one of the finest and it is our
loss that you cannot pursue it under GSoc. We wish you all the best and hope
that you'll remain a part of our community. Please do let us know if you start
working on the project independently and we can assist you with it.

kind regards
Runa

--
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Runab