[Anubad] Withdrawal of my proposal

Arani Bhattacharya arani89 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 11:12:38 PDT 2012

Hi,

When I had applied for Google Summer of Code, I thought that I would
be free for the entire summer. That is no longer true since I have got
and accepted an internship offer from Texas Instruments. I would not
like to waste one slot by holding on to my application. Therefore, I
am withdrawing my application from Google Summer of Code. I am
grateful to the community for their support while drafting the
application. In case some other student is selected for this project,
I will try my best to help him/her. If no one is selected for this
project, I will try my best to still implement it in my free time this
summer.

With regards,
Arani Bhattacharya