[Anubad] Thunderbird translation - round 1

Tue Aug 23 21:10:40 PDT 2011

On মঙ্গলবার 23 আগস্ট 2011 09:58 অপরাহ্ণ, Swarnava Sengupta wrote:
> mailing list is not the best way to get fast response :(

You really need to knock off this attitude. *This* group communicates in a
certain way.. and mailing lists is part of our communication protocol. If you
really need answers then its up to you to put forward your questions so that
people can answer them, in whatever way they can. Until that time we can go on
doing this tango as long as you want.

Runa