[Project-ideas] Interested in Contributing

Debangshu Roy dbngshuroy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 01:45:49 PDT 2014

My name is Debangshu Roy and i study CSE in IIT-BHU. I have completed my
first year. now if i want to participate in gsoc 2015 for Ankur.org which
part should I start focusing? If I want to fork some project from now to be
familiar with which project should I see?

I have some experiences working in

   - javascript based server like node.js ;
   - php based server like  apache ;
   - client side programming using Angular.js
   - native programming languages C,C++,java
   - developing Android apps

I am comfortable in Bengali Hindi and English and I want to participate in
this project. So please guide me about where should i start.