[Project-ideas] GSoC 2014 and ankur.org.in

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 15:05:57 PST 2014

We received an email from the Program Administrators stating

"Thank you for submitting Ankur India's application to Google Summer
of Code 2014. Unfortunately, we were unable to accept your
organization's application at this time. Every year we receive many
more applications than we are able to accommodate, and we would
encourage you to reapply for future instances of the program."

In short, we are not a mentoring organization in 2014. I'd like to
thank all the students who have shown interest and had reached out
earlier with various proposals. I am hoping that you will find a way
to get involved in Summer of Code and hacking via other organizations
who have projects you like.

/s

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>