[Project-ideas] Invitation for a talk at openSUSE Asia Summit

Manu Gupta manugupt1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 08:51:02 PDT 2014

Dear Ankur team,

We will like to invite you to give a talk at openSUSE Asia Summit to
be held in Beijing, China on October 18th and October 19th 2014.

Please note that the CFP and Travel Support date is until 18th August
2014. Sorry for the short notice.

But we will really appreciate a proposal from you. Final decisions
will be made once results from the paper review committee is out.

For any questions, please email me or Yan Sun or Saurabh Sood in CC here.

--
Regards
Manu Gupta