[Project-ideas] May 27: 19:00 UTC Accepted student proposals announced on the Google Summer of Code 2013 site.

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Sun May 26 23:15:46 PDT 2013

Hi,

You will be aware of the next event on the GSoC 2013 timeline:

"May 27: 19:00 UTC : Accepted student proposals announced on the
Google Summer of Code 2013 site."

On behalf of the organization and the mentors, I would like to take a
moment here to thank all of you for your enthusiasm, your passion and,
your participation.

Our organization has 4 slots. We have a total of 50 proposals in the system.

It would be fairly obvious to you that we have spent the last few
weeks attempting to assess which of those would make it and be
accepted. The mentors and the students have discussed and fine-tuned
the proposals, reworked the objectives and, this in turn has helped
our assessment process.

Irrespective of whether or not you are accepted as a student in this
cycle of the Google Summer of Code please keep contributing to Free
and Open Source Software. It is not only a model of software
development but a way of life. It is important to use liberal licenses
so as to enable collaboration and sharing in things we are passionate
about - coding, writing, photography, music etc.

We can do more when we work together. Let's make that happen!

/sankarshan

<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>