[Project-ideas] GSOC project application

Bhavani Shankar R bhavi at ubuntu.com
Wed May 1 07:06:03 PDT 2013

>>> Dear Nikhil,
>>>
>>> Thanks for the reply. But I am not able to view the contents of the
>>> folder. Could you please share the folder access to the email ID's
>>> specified in CC?
>>>
>>> Regards,

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for the share. The output logs and the decoded logs look fine.
Can you share a few recorded samples (if you can) to have a look,

And please prepare a proposal with how do you think you can implement
the project you are interested with the implementation deadlines so
that we can have a look?

Regards,

--
Bhavani Shankar