[Project-ideas] Gsoc2012 Projects

Arunava Mandal 201001177 at daiict.ac.in
Wed Jan 9 06:06:29 PST 2013

Respected Sir,
			I would like to introduce myself as Arunava Mandal, a 3rd year student of Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology(DA-IICT) . I am interested in the projects given by http://ankur.org.in for GSOC 2012. The project specific to my interest is " Add language grammar rules to a machine translation system " , under the mentorship of Mr. Sayamindu Dasgupta . I want to contribute to this project and hence would like to seek guidance from you.

Yours sincerely
Arunava Mandal