[Project-ideas] GSOC 2013 - Project : "Add a language model for speech recognition software for Bengali language"

manish sharma manish09.iitroorkee at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 02:52:42 PDT 2013

Hi !!

A speech recognition engine has 3 components :

1) Language model.
2) Acoustic model
3) Decoder.

As Each language language has distinct number of sounds and type of sound.
so we need to develop both an acoustic model and a language model.

My plan how to develop a acoustic model and language model is shared with
this doc.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18gk39nrmSl6mOAYZ_zelVMnSPyS2-HY0CnLi03vxc44/edit?usp=sharing

I have already shared it with you with a message

*GSOC 2013- Project : "Add a language model for speech recognition for
bengali language."*

Report is a little lengthy :).

Looking forward for an early response.

Thanks