[Project-ideas] "Add a language model for speech recognition software for Bengali language"

Abidur Rahman Mallik abidsplanet at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 14:48:36 PDT 2013

Hello
I am Abidur Rahman Mallik from Bangladesh. I am Undergraduate student
of Khulna University of Engineering  & Technology. I am studying
Computer Science and Engineering and currently i am a student of 4th
year. I am currently doing a research on Bengali ASR technology. I
have been learning digital signal processing for my thesis for last
few months. I am using an open source tool called HTK.

Please let me know what to do to get involve in this project.

Regards,
Abidur Rahman Mallik