[Project-ideas] GSoC, 2013 - Introduction

Aayush Kothari aayush.kothari10 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 01:04:43 PDT 2013

Hello,

Took some while to go through Apertium 3.2's code and documentation, esp.
the 'Document Translate' and 'Surf and Translate' features. I played around
with the 'eo-en' language pair, spent time reading and understanding and
have drafted a proposal accordingly.

Kindly have a look and review. I'll make changes accordingly and submit. :)

Proposal -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wD5obDTjp28VYecsKqLgS1m-wAgLcGjcbxZqhuRY69o/edit?usp=sharing

Regards,
Aayush Kothari