[Project-ideas] Proposing an idea for gsoc 2013

SNEHASIS SAHA (10BCE1099) snehasis.saha2010 at vit.ac.in
Tue Apr 23 21:56:45 PDT 2013

Dear Sir,

I am Snehasis Saha and i was thinking about a project to make a source code
editor to write html tags and javascript code in bengali, rather than
english. The source code editor would be embedded with an inbuilt convertor
to convert the bengali tags to english when run on the browser.
Example:-
    <এচটমল>=<html>
 so this is how we convert the bengali typed code to english and then it
will be run on the browser to give output.
So students in regional language schools do not have to learn the english
language to learn to code. They can code without learning english.

From
Snehasis Saha
snehasis.saha2010 at vit.ac.in