[Project-ideas] GSoc 2013

shubham singhal saemor9557020746 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 17:27:45 PDT 2013

Hello everyone

I am Shubham Singhal B.Tech student majoring in Computer Science and
Engineering from IIT Roorkee India. I have sound knowledge of data
structure and Algorithms and good command on C++, Python and perl. I
have also worked on PyGTK. This year I am applyung for GSoc and I am
very keen to do a project on  "An application UI testing framework for
validating translation completeness and quality" wih Ankur India.
I am willing to devote 35-40 hours per week.

Thanks
Shubham