[Project-ideas] Requesting for more details gsoc2013 ideas

Nehal Tanna total.sniper at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 06:25:22 PDT 2013

Hi Sankarshan,

As you said I pushed two of my contribution to GIT. Please find the below
links for source code.
https://github.com/nehaltanna/GnomeGrubFixer
https://github.com/nehaltanna/GnomeTicTacToe

Added project-ideas at lists.ankur.org.in in cc list. Between may I have some
useful links for understanding font specification and all. I am free now a
days so can start looking at font specification and some other relevant
theories.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nehal Tanna