[Project-ideas] comments on GSoC

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 12:38:51 PDT 2012

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 4:31 AM, akshat kumar singh
<akshatsince1993 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wanted to inform that,
> I have answered questions raised by mentor(Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay) at here
> http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/akshatsingh/1
>
> I would love to answer more questions :)
> because i think questions will provide transparency of my knowledge
> regarding my proposal.(which i love to do :) )
> Hoping for positive response.

FYI. The Melange system is set up to send notifications over email for
any changes to a proposal or, comment stream or, even status/score
change. The organization admins and, the list of mentors receive the
changelogs.

<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog/>