[Project-ideas] GSoC General Query

Rishi Agarwal rishiag.iitd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 11:04:41 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

I am Rishi Agarwal and currently I am pursuing Integrated M.Tech in
Mathematics & Computing at IIT Delhi. I got little late with proposals due
to my mid-semester exams.. I wanted to know that is it necessary for one to
have knowledge of Bengali to be a part of GSoC 2012 under Ankur India. I am
interested in doing a project for developing new keyboard layout specific
to input on mobile devices. I feel that I will be able to do it taking into
account other Bengali keyboard layout and also may be learning little bit
Bengali. So if its not a requirement from your side I would like to go
ahead with my proposal.

Thank You
Regards,
--