[Project-ideas] Improving accuracy of ORC tools for Bengali language

akshat kumar singh akshatsince1993 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 05:43:19 PDT 2012

This is Akshat Kumar Singh,third time here.           (Mentor:Sankarshan
Mukhopadhyay).

Your suggestions are really important,and thank you for providing those
great ideas to improve my Proposal.
As mentioned this Project as a Risky and exploratory Project in your
Project idea, i Have really started feeling that :) .
But i am all prepared from my side,and in fact growing with time.

Yes, I indeed come to know the current status of ORC for Indian languages,
its more difficult then ORC for English language, and therefore seems more
interesting to me :) .

To be clear, I am interested in this Project because i am looking for my
future in it and therefore putting my Best.

As you mentioned to write in more detail rather then a single line,
therefore i am using my Blog for this purpose, because i don't feel
comfortable posting Big ideas here.

I hope you will enjoy trip to my blog at here:
blog address :
http://askph0.wordpress.com/improving-accuracy-of-orc-tools-for-bengali-language/

I am not perfect and even i don't think so
so please give important Reviews about my Proposal and how can i improve it
better.

please tell me should i visit c-dac pune to get more information about
there Project "CHITRANKAN", because i think it can help to improve my level
of knowledge regarding ORC.

please give your suggestions, your suggestions give me 200% extra
improvement rather then what i can do alone.

hoping for positive response.
--
***AKSHAT KUMAR SINGH *