[Project-ideas] Re : GSoC Student proposal submission deadline over. Thank you for the ~50 submissions for the organization !

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 19:19:10 PDT 2012

On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 12:16 AM, Arink Verma <arinkverma at gmail.com> wrote:
> During this phase, what am I (student) expected to do ??
> Should work on improvement of demo code and rationale included in proposal.
> Or just wait for mentor to reply for instruction.?

This is indeed a vexing question :) Your mentor(s) will not be able to
tell you more about the proposal other than ask any queries they might
have. So, you will be clarifying things for your mentor if there are
such clarifications required and, you'd have to wait for the proposal
acceptance event to happen.

<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog/>