[Project-ideas] Proposal for "New keyboard layout specific to input on mobile devices"

Suvonil Chatterjee suvonil at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 09:34:57 PDT 2012

With just 2 days to go, it will be really helpful if the mentors could
suggest some ways to make the proposal stronger. Also, I was wondering if
should push the small experiments I did with the SoftKeyboard to git and
share it with my proposal.

Thanks,

*Suvonil Chatterjee*
*Undergraduate Student, BITS Pilani <http://bits-pilani.ac.in>.*

*
*
*Design Intern, *Rovio.

*UI Architect, *Framebench(Previously Anaya Labs).

*Lead Design , *TunePatrol.

My profiles: [image: Facebook] <http://facebook.com/suvonil> [image:
Twitter] <http://twitter.com/suvonilc>
My portfolio: *www.suvonil.in* <http://www.suvonil.in>