[Anubad] L10n Dashboard

Sayak Sarkar sayak.bugsmith at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 22:55:49 PST 2014

Hi Sankarshan,

Thank your your feedback. I'll be keeping these points in mind while
chalking down a project documentation for the dashboard.

At the moment I'm planning to finish up a basic project documentation based
upon what I have already gathered, and then move on to creating project
milestones which can directly be implemented within the code base.

Will keep you updated as I go about implementing the next steps.

Regards,
Sayak

Homepage: http://sayak.in
About Me:  http://about.me/sayak_sarkar